Developed by Thai engineers, Adsoft, GPS tracking software is an easy-to-use program suitable for telecommunications within Thailand and as well market?s desire in most target groups. The company would like to present the use of the Adsoft system and benefits for fleet operators include:
1. The Adsoft program can be installed on a large number of computers - unlimited number of users without additional expenses.
2. Detailed information such as fuel levels, speeds, and the exact location of vehicles (in latitude and longitude) as well as route maps for every vehicle your company operates.
3. Fleet route can be specified. If your fleet vehicles are out of their routes, the system will send a warning message.
4. Users can view general reports through mobile phone in Google maps or from any web browser.
Benefits for fleet operators include:
Reduce fuel costs, time and repair expenses; prolong engine life; increase safety of your vehicles; reduce the insurance cost, because the loss-risk of the vehicle drops significantly
- The ability to track and investigate driver behavior during work (real time) and to deal with inappropriate driving behavior such as driving beyond the speed limit leading to a massive waste of fuel and the worn out engine causing accidents.
- Received information can be brought to plan for an efficient delivery and customer services. Reduce problem on using complicated routes while enabling speedy transport. To build customers satisfaction, create a good image for an organization and improve your mobile workforce efficiency.
Human Resource Management
- The ability to track and investigate driver behavior during work (real time) allows fleet operators to deal with employees with risk behavior to organization such as fuel corrupt behavior by sucking fuel out of the vehicles.
Moreover, Forth also plans to install GPRS network covering the whole country in case vehicles are in locations GPS is not available, Cell site (GPRS) will then be used to reference locations. Currently, cell sites have been expanded to cover more than 10,000 points in 76 provinces of Thailand.
Data Safety: User?s data will be stored on the web server of Forth Tracking System to guarantee the safety of data and to prevent data loss.